Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cell Analogy for Burger Shop! HELP PLEASE! Due tomorrow :P?

Okay, I have to make a story using Cell Analogy and I need help.. I'm thinking to do a burger shop, like In n Out Burger or the Krusty Krabs or something! ahaha



umm, so heres what I got so far:



Nucleus: Restaurant Manager.

Ribosomes: Chefs

Protein: The Burgers

Cell Wall: The fence surrounding the restaurant

Cell Membrane: the Walls of the restaurant

Lysosomes: Janitor

Golgi Apparatus: Person giving the food at the Drive Thru.

Vacuole: Refrigerator/Freezer





But I dont know what to do with:

Mitochondria

Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) rough and smooth.

Nuclear Membrane

(Chloroplasts)

Cytoplasm



Thank you! and please tell me if you think theres something I should add.

Help Appreciated!!!!!Cell Analogy for Burger Shop! HELP PLEASE! Due tomorrow :P?
Mitochondria: Manager that manages profit and orders new supplies (this works if you make the nucleus the assistant manager, which is the one giving orders directly to employees)

Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) rough and smooth: People that hand the orders to the chefs

Nuclear Membrane: Security guard that allows certain employees to enter manager's office

(Chloroplasts): Cashiers that take money from the customers (money = light energy)

Cytoplasm: Air in the restaurant



I think you should make the golgi apparatus the waiters since the golgi sends stuff out within the cell to various departments. The person giving food at the drive through would be like the transporter proteins.

No comments:

Post a Comment