Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The game burger shop i bought doesn't work and yahoo isn't fixing the problem how do i get my money back?

The game is incomplete down load and yahoo wont fix they are having me deal with the main company that sends these types of games so we the public can play. So my question is how do i get my money back from yahoo? And I don't want to have to pay twice for the same game.The game burger shop i bought doesn't work and yahoo isn't fixing the problem how do i get my money back?
I had almost this exact same problem with Yahoo! First of all, their email support is terrible, so don't even bother. If you can get their phone number from your credit card statement, call that number and talk to a real person about what happened. When I did that, the guy was really friendly and he refunded my money! That was after days of going back and forth with email to different people who never knew what I told the previous person.



So anyway, call that number on your statement.



And in the future, I recommend buying games from a better site. One I always use is Game Socks. They have all the same games as Yahoo, and usually cheaper.



http://www.gamesocks.com



Ok, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment