Sunday, February 26, 2012

Burger King Coffee....?

One day I was sitting in the mile long drive-thru lineup, at our ever famous and very, very important coffee shops of life, "Tim Horton's" and did something I have NEVER seen. I threw my car into reverse and quickly got out of there before I was trapped by millions more linning up and got into the almost none busy drive-thru at BURGER KING! Why? Their coffee is better tasting, and more satisfying than Tims! My question is, "WHAT BRAND OF COFFEE IS BURGER KING SELLING?" Its wonderful black....please, someone who knows, like inside sales people, or wholesalers, or even unloyal Burger King white collar workers.....spill the beans! What type is it really? I know you want to tell someone.....signed, RickBurger King Coffee....?
the caffe they used is industrial and for sale in regular supermarkets, when i worked there the bags says: "Dellanatura Galore" i dont know if they use the same in the hall country.
It is really called 'Douwe Egberts Prestige....even got the manager to open the machine and wrote it down.

Report Abuse

Burger King Coffee....?
I personally dont drink coffee, however my mom is addicted, and she loves BK coffee......I dont know what kind they use, but she likes it much better than alot of the stuff at the more famouse coffee houses.
Gah I should know this I work there. But I have no idea. I'll look for you tomorrow when I go to work and edit my post tomorrow.



EDIT: Burger King has Douwe Egberts coffee.Burger King Coffee....?
They use Donald Rumsfeld's special "Kill the Liberals" roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment