Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is there any store or shop that sell "shoes for crews" brand? I need it to work at Fast Food Restaurant?

I will start to work at Burger King, and the manager told me, before i can get to work, i should get the slip-resistant shoes. then he gave me a "shoes for crews" catalog. Then i start to search the shoes in some stores, but they don't sell it. Then i checked the website to find a retail store location, but they said they have only 1 store which in Las Vegas. I live in Nevada and of course i can't go there just for to get the shoes. They said i have to order by online or by phone. Now here's the problem, i need the shoes tomorrow, while they say they will send my order in next 2 - 3 business days. How can i get the shoes for tomorrow? Is anyone can help me find the brand shoes? Or i can buy the other shoes brand as substitute?



Thank You for the help =DIs there any store or shop that sell "shoes for crews" brand? I need it to work at Fast Food Restaurant?
You should clarify with your manager whether you have to have any slip resistant shoes, or whether you are specifically required to wear Shoes for Crews brand slip resistant shoes. You can buy slip resistant shoes at many stores (although they typically aren't as good a quality as a vendor that specializes in safety footwear), and if you have to have them by tomorrow you could probably pick up a pair to get you by until then.

I've got a blog post on "Where to Buy Slip Resistant Shoes" you ought to read: http://www.srmax.com/education/blog/wher鈥?/a>

Hope that helps.Is there any store or shop that sell "shoes for crews" brand? I need it to work at Fast Food Restaurant?
any slip resistant shoe will work, i always use "safe step" shoes.
  • pf changs locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment