Thursday, February 23, 2012

My friend got the job and i didn't?

A few days back me and my friend decided to go and look for jobs. I just got my driver lincese and a car as well. So we decide that i would pick her up and go look for jobs. I make monthly payments on my car 288 to be exact and i needed a job very bad to pay it off. Im only 16 and my family doesnt have that much money. So we decided to apply to this burger shop and it said that they were hiring. We asked for applications and filled it up. My friend was mostly coping my things that i would put down like fast learner and stuff. Then we had to tell about oursevles in the back. We did that and handed it back in. She said that we were highly going to get hired and she'll be calling us in a couple of days. So today i go to school and she says that they called her. ANd i didnt care at the time cause it really wasnt a really big deal. I would have to work till ten. Anywho, she kept on telling everyone about it that she starts soon. Then it hit me that i didnt get hired and i tried really hard. I need the money more than her she has two parents i only have one. So im sad becasue of that and that job is close to were i live. So im really depressed. any advice???My friend got the job and i didn't?
thats annoying!



you know what. dont be mad at her. you dont know if she was really copying or not.



seriously. just find another job somewhere else. alot of people are looking ot hire teenagers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment