Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do the metal number plates in McDonald's mean?

In McDonalds, I see them cooking burgers, then they will put the burgers on the counter, and put a metal plate next to the burgers with a number on it. I originally thought it was to say that one of the cashiers had ordered those burgers for a customer, so that other cashiers did not take them, but I have seen them do it when I am the only person in the shop. What do the numbers mean?What do the metal number plates in McDonald's mean?
I think it's to do with what time they were cooked? Because they can only sit for so long and then have to be thrown out.What do the metal number plates in McDonald's mean?
The numbers indicate both the order # and the server ( point of sale transaction # to know what employee correctly fulfilled the order )



The numbers are ONLY for the point of sale transaction. You may wish to inquire w/ your DM ( District Manager ) as why this happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment