Monday, February 20, 2012

Would you pay 2x for a hamburger that is 10x as good?

Say there is a hamburger shop across the street from mcdonalds but it is 2x as expensive. However they have excellent burgers. Would you eat there only, or will you still go back to mcdonalds?Would you pay 2x for a hamburger that is 10x as good?
well if theyre that good then YEAH!!!!!!!! but i still like mcdonalds hamburgers
Simple answer yes i would. Ever have a kobe burger? Same size, 5-10 times the price. a whole lot better.Would you pay 2x for a hamburger that is 10x as good?
Uh, no. But I would por a taco, they're delicious. It's like a party in your pants and I'm invited.
I would only eat at the better place. McDonald's not so good any more. I love a good burger, so 2x expensive no problem.Would you pay 2x for a hamburger that is 10x as good?
Sometimes you just don't have the money, and sometimes you do. I stay away from fast food as much as I can. If I am in a hurry and need something to eat, maybe. If I want to get something that is so very tasty, then the spendy place is where I will go. I would even save up my money to go to a tastier place than to go to a fast food place. Value is more than money, but sometimes our values shift.
if you have the money definitely go for the 10x better

No comments:

Post a Comment