Thursday, February 23, 2012

My gf's crazy ex, help needed!!!?

what do i do, ok so this is the situation.

I met my gf a year ago when she had just broken up with her ex. everything was great but she did not get over him completely until 6 months ago. Now we are happy and everything seems going great. One time i was waiting for her outside her work when some guy approached her car and put a note one her window. Since it was only my car and hers in the back parking lot, he came up to me and asked me if i was waiting for Maria, i said yes, he got really angry and he wanted to hit me. Not to brag or anything but my personality is one of those personalities that is innocent. I think that is what saved me that night because my gf told me that when she talked to him after the parking incident, he had a gun and was thinking of doing something with it but something about me didnt give him the reason to. yeah she said that she told him to get out of her life and i guess he agreed. well right now, i just came home from going costume shopping with my gf. after that we went to a burger shop to eat. while we were eating, i saw some guy in the window in front of us staring at us, i looked at him and saw that it was her ex bf. he looked at me and made a hand through throat gesture. then he went to the door and called maria out, i was going to go but marias little brother told me to stay inside and let her fix things. and yeah she came inside in a hurry and told me that we should leave. we jogged to my car and got in when her ex started walking to the car. he said he wanted to talk to me but my gf and brother were telling me to stay in the car. i turned the car on and she got in and we left while her ex told me that i am a pu$$y and kept taunting me. he is a little bigger than me but i won state this year in wrestling so i am sure i can hold my own at a fight. what i am afraid of is that things will escalate. he probably has a gun and i carry a sheath knife in my car but i would not get it out. so what do i do? i am getting really really tired of this guy, next time something like this happens i will stand up to him. i dont know what to do, this guy is crazy, i am not aggressive but i am about to explode on him. Age wise, My gf and I are both 18 and the ex is 24. Sorry for the misspelling, all of this just happened about 15 minutes ago so i am trying to type fast.My gf's crazy ex, help needed!!!?
Get a restraining order against this guy. You have grounds for it: the threat with a gun and the slitting throat gesture, also him wanting to beat you up in the parking lot. It doesn't matter what anyone, especially him, thinks about a restraining order, you need to get one. Someone like him NEEDS to endure consequences for his behavior. This will give you documentation of his behavior and some protection from it. It may anger him more, but your girlfriend needs to stop talking to him. It's over, he's crazy, so it's really not a good idea to give him any hope. Again, he needs to know his behavior is wrong, so rewarding him with interactions with the girl he's trying crazily to win back is a bad idea. Personally, I wouldn't go running to him if my aggressive ex opened the door to an establishment and basically demanded to talk to me. Oh no. What are her motivations for still dealing with this guy? Is she truly over him? What doesn't she understand in this situation? I wouldn't put my new boyfriend in such a dangerous position. I wouldn't continue to speak with anyone who threatened to hurt my boyfriend simply for dating me- even if it was my ex. That would not go over well with me. There is a certain something about females who date crazy and abusive males that defies logic. The fact that she wasn't over him for a long time is a red flag. Any strong woman quickly GETS OVER an aggressive guy and doesn't look back. Did your girlfriend have other relationships like this? Is her dad or grandfather a nut? Did she grow up seeing this kind of behavior? Did she grow up lacking love? I know I just touched on the opposite of what you were writing about: Getting a restraining order instead of fighting and looking at your girlfriend instead of her ex so much, but you need to look at this from different angles. Her ex is an insecure d*ck, so take legal action against him FIRST just to have documentation of what he's done and to let him know he can't be like this. If he violates the restraining order, WHOOP HIS AZZ!!!!!! I mean whoop it! Make sure he hits the ground and call him some names while he's down there. lol Let him know who's who. Good luck to you.





edit: If he can't come within so many feet of you and you're with your girlfriend a lot... then he wouldn't be able to come within so many feet of HER. Watch to see if she goes to him when she had the opportunity to keep him away.My gf's crazy ex, help needed!!!?
ok well if your gf has this ex which is so called crazy, DONT DO ANYTHING TO TEASE HIM. If hes calling you a pussy and other taunts then hes trying to get you to fight him. And the fact that your gf and her bro was telling you to stay in the car means they dont want u to get hurt cos he is obviously that dangerous. so if i were u i would just ignore him and move on. and if you get into a fight you could be seriously injured or killed. and i know you would wanna fight him but just think of your gf, i dont know her but she probs wouldnt want you to get into a fight with her ex. just remember ; he is her ex for a very good reason. hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment