Thursday, February 23, 2012

What to do with lean ground beef? No bread to make burgers! =( any alternatives?

My kitchen is pretty much dried now and i have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, but I can not wait to eat. No bread... = ( any ideas on what I should make since I can't make patties for my burgers? help me out here everyone!! me hungry.... =*(.... %26lt;%26lt; see?What to do with lean ground beef? No bread to make burgers! =( any alternatives?
Bread not necessary to make burgers. If you have an egg, whisk it up and mix it into the meat, this will help hold it together, also put in a finely chopped onion/salt/garlic powder, will be extra tasty. Fry as usual. Yum.
Got biscuits or crescents? That could be your alternative to buns. If not, just eat it without bread.What to do with lean ground beef? No bread to make burgers! =( any alternatives?
Make rissoles YUM add vinega and add onion to it to and yum
spaghettiWhat to do with lean ground beef? No bread to make burgers! =( any alternatives?
make some meatloaf... got any pinto bean or corn or rice or french fries?
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment