Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you watch My Name Is Earl and/or The Simpsons Movie ?

There's a song in my name is earl's series that i'm not sure the title...

it's in an episode where earl pretend to be dead to break-up with this girl... he met that girl at this bikers party... and dax shepard is in this ep. too... he's acting as that girl new b/friend... this song is played during earl wake up in that girl pinky room...



and in the simpsons movie, there's this song played during homer imagining he's and the "spider" pig at a field... he's imagining it inside of the burger shop...



please guys... i really want to d/load these songs...Do you watch My Name Is Earl and/or The Simpsons Movie ?
These are the songs fromt he Episode of Earl. I can't Remember but my guess is it was the cardigans.



"Born to be Wild"

Performed by Steppenwolf



"Lovefool"

Performed by The Cardigans



"Happy Together"

Performed by The Turtles



"Saturday in the Park"

Performed by Chicago



"Bad to the Bone"

Performed by George Thorogood %26amp; the Destroyers



"These Boots Are Made for Walkin'"

Performed by 'Nancy Sinatra'



"Girls Guns"

Produced by Michael Lord

Written by Michael Lord

Performed by Michael Lord
Sorry, but I can't stand either one!Do you watch My Name Is Earl and/or The Simpsons Movie ?
I was so high when i saw the simpsons movie i dont remember any of it and My Name Is Earl is an awesome show but I havent seen that episode sry.
i dont know the names sorryDo you watch My Name Is Earl and/or The Simpsons Movie ?
I don't watch "my name is earl" enough to know that, but from simpsons i remember that part but can't remember the song.srry
My Name is Earl, episode 4: Faked My Own Death. The song list is linked below to imdb.com



Maybe it was "Happy Together" by the Turtles, "Imagine me and you, I do, I think about it day and night, I really do..." "So happy together..."



"Lovefool" was also on the "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack (Claire Daines and Leo...)



I can't help you with The Simpsons, haven't seen it yet. Sorry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment