Thursday, February 23, 2012

Design a name for my new take away shop.?

Hi, my name is Kris. I'm selling everything from hot fried food, lasagna and salads, quiche, burgers, salad rolls/sandwich and wraps, barista coffees and gourmet cakes. Also do catering. Thanks all.Design a name for my new take away shop.?
Kris-Kris-Scoffing-Buns
Hi



Funny, this is the second "naming" question I have answered today! I give the same advice as I gave the other question:



The most important advice I can give you is to set yourself a deadline for choosing a name and stick to it! Otherwise you will be delaying your start-up and all your advertising.

I usually work with personal trainers setting up businesses - but the basics apply to any field!

Look on the internet - search for cafes and take away shops and look at the names to get ideas.

Consider various options, ie do you want to be funny, serious, straight forward, use your name or initials? Any of these would work - which appeals to you?

If you decide on a name you like, check that the domain name is available to buy. If not, then move onto a different name.



Good luck!



LisaDesign a name for my new take away shop.?
Finding a name will always be better / mean more if it personal, give us some interesting facts about yourself. For example where I work the cafe is maned after my bosses old cat who's name is also a food product and then she just created a name around that idea.
I have loads if funny offensive shop names for food storesDesign a name for my new take away shop.?
Try



Starnosh

No comments:

Post a Comment