Thursday, February 23, 2012

What if my shoe had a rabbit in it?

If my sho e had a rabbit in it then I would step on the rabbit and then the rabbits guts would shoot in my face and then a boy would say ooh i love them rabbit guts and then he would lick my face and i would eat his tounge but then I would get arrested but then after I got arressted then my burger shop would close down and the magician that lives on wire road would come and bail me out but it would be too late because the bricks in the jail cell would come loose and crush me and it would just be me broken in pieces and so then he would sow me together again but forget my nose so i couldn't smell my way home to my baby elisha and she followed me and she had red eyes and she killed the magician and dragged me around by the arms and they fell off because they were just barely sowed on and she would eat my arms and my husband would get mad because my arms were the best part about me and throw a chainsaw at elisha's head, and then lucy in the sky of diamonds would come down from the sky...What if my shoe had a rabbit in it?
unless you live in the woods why would you have a rabbit in your shoe get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What if my shoe had a rabbit in it?
is this BY ANY chance a king missile song, or a John S Hall poem lol sounds like itWhat if my shoe had a rabbit in it?
interesting ^_^
U have a twisted mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment