Sunday, February 26, 2012

Burger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?

Passed all GCSE's.

English B

Math C

Science C (Practical A*)

P.E Short course A*

Art B

R.E B

History C

ICT B



Im 17, tall slim, pretty, good appearance.



Interview: This went very VERY well. Didn't say anything wrong at all, the person who interviewed me was nice, we greeted each other, said thank you etc.

To the interview i wore black school trousers, appropriate shoes and top, black cardigan on top. Minimal make up etc.



I'm currently studying business administration at college which the interviewer knew, she also asked if I had done any voluntary work, I said yes, I ran a coffee shop/bar and the local youth centre for one year, - managing stock control, serving customers etc.



I'm not being vein, but guys of all ages stare at me. I don't wear revealing clothing at all. But yes I am pretty, and I have a very defined hour glass figure that alot of guys like. I have confidence, but not so much to seem arrogant. My CV I handed in was really good.



All the questions she asked, I answered with confidence etc..



However, when I got home, I had a phone call, she said I had not got the job. I said ok and thanks.



I told my sister, who is a year younger, she said maybe the interviewer is jealous if you?



The interview was (Obese). She looked like she had been tangoed as well. I had a far better appearance than her.



To sum up, my CV is great, the interview went fantastic, I have all the needed requirements. But no job?



Sorry, but there were 9 jobs going, and I knew about 10 others who applied, and they had failed all their GCSEs etc, and none of my mates who had passed wanted to work in 'a place like that'.



Someone help me!! xBurger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?
You sound pretty stuck up to me.

If you really are so pretty, she might feel you would be flirting with your coworkers more than working.

Next time, say, "May I ask why I didn't get the job, so I know what area to improve?"

And what on earth does HER appearance have to do with yours? Perhaps she saw you had a bad attitude and need to grow up.


PS, Perhaps your CV had misspellings and typos, and you should not be so "vein".Burger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?
life lesson - being president of your own fan club doesn't work once you leave school. Some people think excessively pretty girls have a much higher chance of being arrogant airheads. I can't imagine why.



what a very satisfactory story.Burger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?
It seems to me that you think you should have been offered the job just because you think you are pretty. How very conceited of you. That should not even have entered your head. Anyone who applies should be given the chance to get the job, including the 'ordinary' ones.



You say that none of your mates would want to work there. Maybe they knew that you wouldn't stay and didn't want to waste their time in training you.

No comments:

Post a Comment