Monday, February 20, 2012

Can You Go 38 Years Without A Vacation Period?

We had the luxury of taking a few days off last week, and we're already dreaming of our next vacation. So we were pretty impressed to learn that an Atlanta burger shop owner has gone 38 years without one.



"At my age, I need some rest. I haven't had a vacation in 38 years," 67-year-old Ann Price, owner of Ann's Snack Bar, told NBC News.



Price's "ghetto burger" (as she calls it) is known to be one of the best in the country, and it's often difficult to get a seat at her restaurant.



However, at age 67, she's ready to call it quits. But she needs to sell the burger joint for $1.5 million in order to afford to retire. In this economy, she's only getting offers for less than half of that.



"All of my money, it's all of my savings that are tied up in this business. So, I need to get enough money to retire on or I keep the business," Price said.



After 38 years of working from "sun up to sun down," we think she at least deserves a vacation!



I can't do this. Sometimes I need a Vacation. Can you do it?Can You Go 38 Years Without A Vacation Period?
yes
No, I go on holiday at least twice a year, any less and I fear I'd go crazy.Can You Go 38 Years Without A Vacation Period?
I think only guys can go that long without a period (unless they're shacked up or married).



8)
she sounds like a slacker...she should be grateful she has a jobCan You Go 38 Years Without A Vacation Period?
NO WAY.
personally yes
  • asia de cuba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment