Thursday, February 23, 2012

Please help need friendship advice?

i need help with my friendship with one of my 'best friends'

i think i have a lot of jealousy towards her because i feel like nothing compared to her like she gets the on going boys and shes pretty ETC...

but when i'm with other people not her i feel really confident?

and lately we've been starting to agure a lot, last weekend something hap pend..basically lyds was with my other friend lee as we was all going back to my other lee's house.. but to being with them two were with their boyfriends being all lovely dovey so me and kim went off to a burger shop so that kim could get something to eat and then just as i was about to cross the road to wait out side the train station for them they ring me saying were am i?were on the train.. hurry up .. oh no its moving..

so i had to go back to a place i had no clue of getting there all by myself.

tbh who is in the wrong me or my two other Friends? they should of called me while they were waiting outside the train station and there excuse was we thought you was on the train,do i know where i'm going for me to be on a train by myself! it pissed me off soo much..

and there still saying its my fault,normally in argument's i normally quieten them down and just say leave ect.. but this week i can feel myself going to blow,like me and lyds keep auguring but at the end of it she says sorry for flipping! but still...

i don't know what to do anymore?

like i love her and that,but i do not like what our friendship is coming to and we only have one more year left out secondary school and i do not want there to be no drama.

i also need to learn not to let things get to me as much and too be tooo sentives.

sorry for the loong paragraph,i just need help.

thanksss!Please help need friendship advice?
I'm here to help!! Okay they were wrong%26amp; until they admit their wrongs don't talk to them, keep yourself busy, don't argue with no one, make it seem like you're happy %26amp; brush them off awhile, about the girl lyds, don't try to be like her, be yourself, do different things with your hair %26amp; clothes make yourself more confident when your around her or alone! After keeping your distance with your friends invite them all to the Burger shop as a new person %26amp; talk with everyone of how you felt about the situation if that starts AB argument let them know real friends be there %26amp; walk away from an argument, don't show weakness at all!Please help need friendship advice?
Here is what I would do.



1. Grab a ski mask, razor blade, and gloves (leather probably)

2. Enter your friends house while she's sleeping (don't wake her)

3. Make sure you're wearing the ski mask and gloves.

4. Use the razor blade to scar her face, two quick slashes.

5. Leave the premises quickly.



She'll no longer be all "pretty" and with "on going boys". Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment