Thursday, February 23, 2012

I fought 2 guys to help my friends girlfriend?

Thursday 2 days ago me and my best friend where going to a burger shop at 8:23 pm to celebrate for something private :) I'm 18 years old Black night hair , dark blue eyes , white guy , if that helps!! my friend is short yellow hair , brown eyes , white . So i told him 'hey lets go' he said wait i want to get my girlfriend i said ok , 30 minutes passed he arrived with his gf , unfortunately we don't own cars yet . so i'l cut to the event ... we where very close to the shop when we encountered 2 black guys ( NO OFFENSE TO BLACK GUYS I RESPECT EVERYONE ) while we want to pass they started saying : wow look at that ***! look at here ... I stopped from walking , my friend said forget about them i looked at the girl , she was upset and here cheeks where red as hell . So i turned and said hey ! , they turned around and came and one of them said u talking to us hommie , i said APOLOGIZE shouting , my friend came and said : we don't want trouble guys just apologies and let us leave (in a low voice ) , they said ok and turned there back we turned our back and suddenly i saw my friend on the ground and being dragged , i look around and take a strong punch to my nose , i became very mad and raged on the guy , punching him on the vain spot under his ear on the neck which knocked him out , unfortunately my best friend was getting a beating and his girlfriend was being pushed by him at the same time , i ran at him , but the guy countered me and threw me on the floor . i was in big pain but he started attacking his girlfriend (Ps : that guy is really strong the other guy was knocked out easily but this guy is really strong) i reran at him and bashed him on the nose which made him fall while i was going to sit on him to finish him , he re punched me on my nose witch made me almost lose my conscious because i got 2 punches on my nose and u wont believe how much pain it delivers , then he ran pushed my friends girlfriend on floor and ran away while trying to revive his friend . i stayed on the floor till my friend came and helped me up we went to the police and showed them some scars in our body and i showed them my nose and we gave them the specification of the 2 guys . and we left i just have some question to ask !!



Question 1 : did we deserve it

Question 2 : did i do the wrong thing like the police said??

Question 3 : why did the fight start i mean why we just wanted an apology ?

Question 4 : my friends girlfriend never goes out with us at night anymore what should we do to comfort here ?

Question 5 : do i own my friends an apology?

Question 6 : why do i feel sorry for the guy that i knocked out i mean dont he deserve it and im thinking to go to the police to stop what i did should i do it ?



Thank you for listing sorry for taking your time and im 20 years old my best friend is 19I fought 2 guys to help my friends girlfriend?
first id like to point out that in your second sentence you said that you are 18... not 20 like you said in the last sentence... but anyways

1: You did not deserve it

2: It's hard to say if it was the right thing or the wrong thing. If your true to yourself and you truly didnt want a fight then it sounds like you only wanted an apology, which is a justified goal.

3: Many people, regardless of race, dont like to be called out. But especially with black people (African American's for you easily offended people) i have found out that they dont like to be called out and dont like people to 'disrespect' or 'talk back' to them. they see it as a challenge, and that response is compounded when there is more than one black person there. (in this case the 2 African fellows you fought) Disclaimer: I'm half Japanese and half White, I went to school for four years in a primarily Black school. There was a number of fights and arguments. On top of this i have a black uncle and 3 black cousins whom I am close to, so i do know of what i speak.

4. I'm not sure what you can tell her to make her feel comfortable and safe with you guys again. Things happen, and when someone loses their sense of security, it is hard for them to regain it. You cannot tell her that something like that wont happen again, because you cant guarantee that it wont. You should give her time to recoup and pull herself together. even then she may not go out at night with you guys anymore, but her feelings should be respected (you dont sound like a jerk, so im sure you respect her wishes :) )

5: You owe your friends a talk. It was not your fault that the fight started, but you did speak up first. Regardless of how pure your intentions were, you should probably sit them down and talk about what happened. I bet that they know that you did not want a fight, but that doesnt mean that saying sorry wont help. I doubt that they are mad at you, but sometimes things need to be talked out.

6: Guilt is common. Your guilt could be caused by hurting his pride, as you took him out with one punch while on the defense. It could be caused by the fact that you hurt someone else. It could be caused by a number of things, but it is important to keep in mind that you and your friends were being attacked and that your punches were out of self defense and keeping your friends safe. Im not sure what your last sentence in question 6 says so I cant answer it sorry.



I would like to say that you have my respect. To me it wouldnt have mattered if you had lost or won the fight, but it is not a common thing to find someone who stands up for others, especially woman. Most people would have kept walking, but you instead stood up for someone else's girl... and that gets you much more respect. Keep standing up for what you believe in and keep standing up for others. Fights may come, but never compromise what you know is right.I fought 2 guys to help my friends girlfriend?
nerd ?

No comments:

Post a Comment