Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?

Passed all GCSE's.

English B

Math C

Science C (Practical A*)

P.E Short course A*

Art B

R.E B

History C

ICT B



Im 17, tall slim, pretty, good appearance.



Interview: This went very VERY well. Didn't say anything wrong at all, the person who interviewed me was nice, we greeted each other, said thank you etc.

To the interview i wore black school trousers, appropriate shoes and top, black cardigan on top. Minimal make up etc.



I'm currently studying business administration at college which the interviewer knew, she also asked if I had done any voluntary work, I said yes, I ran a coffee shop/bar and the local youth centre for one year, - managing stock control, serving customers etc.



I'm not being vein, but guys of all ages stare at me. I don't wear revealing clothing at all. But yes I am pretty, and I have a very defined hour glass figure that alot of guys like. I have confidence, but not so much to seem arrogant. My CV I handed in was really good.



All the questions she asked, I answered with confidence etc..



However, when I got home, I had a phone call, she said I had not got the job. I said ok and thanks.



I told my sister, who is a year younger, she said maybe the interviewer is jealous if you?



The interview was (Obese). She looked like she had been tangoed as well. I had a far better appearance than her.



To sum up, my CV is great, the interview went fantastic, I have all the needed requirements. But no job?



Sorry, but there were 9 jobs going, and I knew about 10 others who applied, and they had failed all their GCSEs etc, and none of my mates who had passed wanted to work in 'a place like that'.



Someone help me!! xWhy didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?
Maybe she feels you can do better for yourself? Alot of people get bogged down when they're young in careers they hate from jobs like these.Why didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?
Maybe she assumed because u were a student that u wouldn't take working there as serious as someone else who looks at Burger King as a real career, like a high school drop out. Or maybe it's like u said...maybe she was jealous and didn't hire u because she didn't want to have to see ur pretty face at work everyday:-)Why didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?
What position were you applying for? If it was a management position, I'd buy the "jealous of you" reason, as she may have had fears that you were out for HER job. If, however, you were simply applying for a staff position (cashier etc) the most probable reason for turning you down would be that you are overqualified and not likely to stay with the job long, as you'll have better offers rolling in. The company doesn't want to go to the time and expense of training you, only to have you leave after a brief period.
It would have beem their experience of dealing with people like you and their lack of intelligence. It is one thing to be a great educated person, but not be able to follow simple instructions.

Categories.
There is a correct category for this type of question, in this case鈥?Fast Food or Employment.
You will get a better number of answers if you post you questions in the correct section, where people familiar with the subject work in.
This section is for Q鈥檚 about how Answers work

This shows you how you can't follow simple rule of Yahoo, I imagine Burger King follow a similar list of do's and don'ts.

No comments:

Post a Comment