Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is plaza singapura a nice place to shop.given achoice would u patronise plaza sing and why?

i am doing a survey on why sales in mos burger at plaza singapura dropped alot..Is plaza singapura a nice place to shop.given achoice would u patronise plaza sing and why?
last time i went there was to go starhub service counter.

found the layout is very confusing. mos burger ... din remember seeing it. which floor is it on?
Nope. I would go to Plaza Sing for movie and then go home. It is positioned nowhere. Not a upclass shopping, not for computers, not for kids, not for youngsters, not even a aunty shopping centre, no killer apps.



I harder go to the MOS Burger maybe because the frontage is too small. Not very significant.Is plaza singapura a nice place to shop.given achoice would u patronise plaza sing and why?
I don't like Plaza Singapura. I find it boring. The only time I ever go there is to meet friends. Sure, it has Spotlight, Daiso and Carrefour, but none of these shops do anything for me. I don't buy guitars and I don't watch movies often.



Mos Burger is at the corner, right? Next to DBS Bank? I have the feeling that their shop frontage doesn't stick out enough... if you know what I mean.
i dont like PS.. always too crowded..and the shops are boring... as for mos burger, the location is abit off.. i sugget you can give out discount coupon at the main entrance or put at a sign near entrance on mos burgerIs plaza singapura a nice place to shop.given achoice would u patronise plaza sing and why?
Great place for window shop ... many stores under one roof

Close proximity to MRT with lots of parking

except I tend to avoid crowds .....

No comments:

Post a Comment