Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to find an server in Gta Samp?

when i installed gta samp in my pc then i cant play samp but them i knew how to play so i go to internet to find an server for me i choosed first one it was good English server for me but i did not see anything of this server and now i want to find this server so please help me i can tell you the things of the server-

(1)you don't need to be login to play on this server

(2)you select player, skin by seeing in the mirror and i selected las venterous police man

(3)you start the game near police station of las venterous

(4)ammu-nation , burger shop and any icons dont be display in map

(5)when you start the game then you have only one pistol with more then 200 amno and 50000 cash

(6) and some people was speaking french language in chat



now guys please help me tell me the name and ip of this server please i want to play on this server again and if you need any more things then ask me i will write here

(How to find an server in Gta Samp?
Sorry man theres over 2000 servers its either zero to slim chance you will find that server again...Unless it was a popular server just look through the list when u open up samp there should be a internet tab near the bottom of the window and click it...it shows a list of servers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment