Sunday, February 26, 2012

Burger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?

Passed all GCSE's.

English B

Math C

Science C (Practical A*)

P.E Short course A*

Art B

R.E B

History C

ICT B



Im 17, tall slim, pretty, good appearance.



Interview: This went very VERY well. Didn't say anything wrong at all, the person who interviewed me was nice, we greeted each other, said thank you etc.

To the interview i wore black school trousers, appropriate shoes and top, black cardigan on top. Minimal make up etc.



I'm currently studying business administration at college which the interviewer knew, she also asked if I had done any voluntary work, I said yes, I ran a coffee shop/bar and the local youth centre for one year, - managing stock control, serving customers etc.



I'm not being vein, but guys of all ages stare at me. I don't wear revealing clothing at all. But yes I am pretty, and I have a very defined hour glass figure that alot of guys like. I have confidence, but not so much to seem arrogant. My CV I handed in was really good.



All the questions she asked, I answered with confidence etc..



However, when I got home, I had a phone call, she said I had not got the job. I said ok and thanks.



I told my sister, who is a year younger, she said maybe the interviewer is jealous if you?



The interview was (Obese). She looked like she had been tangoed as well. I had a far better appearance than her.



To sum up, my CV is great, the interview went fantastic, I have all the needed requirements. But no job?



Sorry, but there were 9 jobs going, and I knew about 10 others who applied, and they had failed all their GCSEs etc, and none of my mates who had passed wanted to work in 'a place like that'.



Someone help me!! xBurger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?
Sounds like you where not ghetto enuf for them all the B.K around here are nasty and they only hire dumb assesBurger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?
maybe she was jelous people do stuff like this when they jelous .. Keep ur head high apply somewhere else u wil get a job soon with them credintials !!Burger King wouldn't even hire me? Passed all Gcses, great interview, excellent appearence.. ?
It's possible that you were overqualified. Some of these places look for people with absolutely no qualifications because it means they can keep their staff for as long as possible. If you go in there with good GCSEs and tell them you're studying for this and that course, they're immediately going to think "she's doing this to scrape together a bit of money and she'll toodle off the second she gets a better opportunity".



Secondly, don't put so much down to your appearance. You come across as very arrogant and personally somebody I wouldn't want to employ, even though obviously you wouldn't have come across this way in an actual interview. Don't always assume that because you didn't get somewhere or achieve something that someone must have been jealous of your God-given gifts and purposely sabotaged your plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment