Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I get a guide (preferably online) to find out what 80s - early 90s toys are 'collectable'?

In particular, I'm looking for price info on Barbies (also have some first edition little mermaid dolls, skipper size, not made by Mattel and the Anastasia doll from Burger King) and My Little Ponies. I also have some Barbie play sets, like the Surf n Shop, BBQ Party, and a few beach ones. For the ponies, I have Mama and Baby Shady, Baby Bonnet Dance Studio, and the Pony Castle (somewhat damaged). Half of the Barbies have original outfits (one right down to the shoes and the hair pick) and i think thats important to have. I also have outfits that came on barbies that I do not own, so maybe collectors would be interested in that so they could make the doll look like it did out of the box.Where can I get a guide (preferably online) to find out what 80s - early 90s toys are 'collectable'?
Ebay's completed listings is the best source to see what people are currently buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment