Thursday, February 23, 2012

Design a name for my new take away shop.?

Hi, my name is Kris. I'm selling everything from hot fried food, lasagna and salads, quiche, burgers, salad rolls/sandwich and wraps, barista coffees and gourmet cakes. Also do catering. Thanks all.Design a name for my new take away shop.?
I think you should make it a competition- advertise it in the local newspaper or put up posters and talk to teachers about it in a local school, get a minor prize for the winner. Not only does this get the kids interested in the shop, you could have a picture in the paper with the winner, advertising the company. This will be a happy start to what sounds a great idea. :-) Hope this helps! xDesign a name for my new take away shop.?
' Hello, Deli ' with a music note....( Like the Hello, Dolly song )

No comments:

Post a Comment