Thursday, February 23, 2012

How many more games can I download before my computer slows down?

Hello there!



I enjoy having games in my computer and I understand that having too much can slow down the performance of the device. Me and my family dislike a slow PC, but also need some fun. How much more can I download before my computer starts lagging painfully? Here are information about my system:



Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional v5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2000

Processor Speed: 1252 Mhz

Internal storage memory: 74.4 GB

RAM: 1 GB

Graphics Chip: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X

Video Card: 128 MB



Games Installed:

-The Sims 2 with Expansion Packs: Nightlife, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Holiday Party Stuff and Kitchen and Bath Interior Design Stuff

-Plants vs Zombies

-Sally's Salon

-Burger Shop 2

-Prime Suspects

-Bookworm Adventures

-Preloaded Windows games like Pinball and Solitaire



Applications Installed:

-Perfect Optimizer

-Youtube Downloader

-AVS Video Converter 7

-Adobe Reader 9

-Spyware Doctor

-BitTorrent



Other files:

-around 50 Microsoft Word Files

-around 10 Photos





Do you also know some tips in maximizing computer performance? If so, please share them to me!



Thanks in advance!How many more games can I download before my computer slows down?
You actually won't slow your computer down too much just by having the games installed. It's only when your hard drive starts to get full that you may run into issues.

I suggest regularly defragmenting your computer (there's an easy to find utility in the Control Panel), and deleting files/uninstalling programs that you don't need.How many more games can I download before my computer slows down?
You Can Download Games, Applications, Operating systems, or Even browsers. But, It Will Make your Desktop or Laptop, a Bit slow. And it Depends What Size of The apps You Will Download. And! it's Depends on what InTernet Router Or WiFi You Are using.



HoPe i HElped! LanDi!

No comments:

Post a Comment