Sunday, February 26, 2012

I need a good game!!?

I want to find a game on the interent (download is okay)

But i like it to be about food, fashion and something unique and challenging. I really like the games Burger Shop, JoJo's Fashion Show, Wedding Dash, Diner Dash! If you could tell/find something for me that is really good, i will give you the best answer!!!~ =] NEED BY TODAY AND TOMORROW



I'm ON SPRING BREAK AND I'M BORED!!~ =]

THANKS (-%26lt;)I need a good game!!?
Cake mania

http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?game鈥?/a>

havent played but it looks funI need a good game!!?
at albinoblacksheep.com there are games and one of them is a mcdonalds game i like because u have to control 4 things at once-weat+cow farm,cow stable,mcdonalds resturant(inside),and the room where they show the sales and to control the advertisement.hope that helps!I need a good game!!?
Forget those games, try Warcraft im a girly girl too and i thought it was going to be really dorky until i tried it and i cant stop playing, its sooo addictive lol

Its not nerdy at all its so much fun, will keep u wanting more and more

No comments:

Post a Comment