Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the chances of retrieving my shopping bag left over at bangkok airport?

I left it on the chair, at Burger king near Gate F, The woman clearing table may have saw it. Are thailand people honest?What is the chances of retrieving my shopping bag left over at bangkok airport?
Call them. Maybe you'll get lucky. Thai people are generally honest, but there are plenty of "opportunist" just like in any country. Also, Thailand's airport has a bad reputation. Flying in and out of Thailand, I've had so much stuff stolen from my checked luggage that it's ridiculous!What is the chances of retrieving my shopping bag left over at bangkok airport?
About 30%. if a foreigner finds it. 80% if a Thai finds it.What is the chances of retrieving my shopping bag left over at bangkok airport?
It depends on what is inside your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment