Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?

Passed all GCSE's.

English B

Math C

Science C (Practical A*)

P.E Short course A*

Art B

R.E B

History C

ICT B



Im 17, tall slim, pretty, good appearance.



Interview: This went very VERY well. Didn't say anything wrong at all, the person who interviewed me was nice, we greeted each other, said thank you etc.

To the interview i wore black school trousers, appropriate shoes and top, black cardigan on top. Minimal make up etc.



I'm currently studying business administration at college which the interviewer knew, she also asked if I had done any voluntary work, I said yes, I ran a coffee shop/bar and the local youth centre for one year, - managing stock control, serving customers etc.



I'm not being vein, but guys of all ages stare at me. I don't wear revealing clothing at all. But yes I am pretty, and I have a very defined hour glass figure that alot of guys like. I have confidence, but not so much to seem arrogant. My CV I handed in was really good.



All the questions she asked, I answered with confidence etc..



However, when I got home, I had a phone call, she said I had not got the job. I said ok and thanks.



I told my sister, who is a year younger, she said maybe the interviewer is jealous if you?



The interview was (Obese). She looked like she had been tangoed as well. I had a far better appearance than her.



To sum up, my CV is great, the interview went fantastic, I have all the needed requirements. But no job?



Sorry, but there were 9 jobs going, and I knew about 10 others who applied, and they had failed all their GCSEs etc, and none of my mates who had passed wanted to work in 'a place like that'.



Someone help me!! xWhy didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?
I think you need the help most if you are writing an essay on trying to get a crappy job when you are studying business administration. A little ego check regarding your appearance and abilities will serve you better in the future too.
Try in-n-out, they pay way better. You probably didn't fit their profile, make sure you open wour schedule up. Most of the managers are terrible at scheduling, and are intimidated by the slightest challenge, they may even be afraid that you will do better than them.Why didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?
You list all these "qualifications" when in reality there is no need to have any of that to flip burgers. Have you seen some of the people working at fast food places? Not the sharpest knifes in the drawer.



As others said you seem pretty conceited.
If she was only looking at you for your appearance that is "discrimination" - you have the qualifications - if you want to proceed on this call to ask for the managerWhy didn't BURGER KING Hire me?.. Short question! Please Answer!! Thankssss xxxx?
For some of those jobs you have to be 18 so that could be a reason. You also need to consider that employers usually deliberate and take time before the hire people. maybe it just didn't work out?
Are you a geeky, nerd???!!!
Think of it as a blessing. Raise your standards.
burger king cooks cats
I think you blew it in the interview. While you said it went great, the rest of the your writing suggests you are somewhat conceited and high maintenance to deal with. People like that rarely understand why people don't like that about them...but we would not hire a server like that, they are poor choices for public contact.



So if what you say is true about your qualifications - you blew it in the interview. And only a conceited person would actually suggest it was because they were more attractive than the interviewer.



And the more outraged you get at someone suggesting you are conceited and/or high maintenance - the more true it is of you.
you would do much better at a sit down restaurant where you can get tips....the girl that interviewed you probably didn't want you to work there because she was afraid that you would take her boyfriend away from her.....so look at places like the Cheesecake Factory or Applebees or what ever they have like that because it sounds like you could make somewhere around $100.00 per shift in tips.....go for a better class of customer....people still eat out......

No comments:

Post a Comment