Thursday, February 23, 2012

My father called me a loser today.?

i live in a country where there is a big economic crisis and there are no jobs to be found anywhere.. i look in the newspapers and search on the streets for jobs a lot.. but like i said, no jobs..



he called me a f'ing loser today and that he was never a loser like me in his life. he grew up in times where there were opportunities everywhere.. so he opened a little burger shop and made great money back in the 70's..(try doing that today , dad)



so me and my brother asked him for his help to start a business together and he said," i only helped you because i know you're both losers and you would never make it in life without me"



what can i do about this? should i just leave the country and not accept his help? this is the most degrading thing anyone has ever said to me before...My father called me a loser today.?
Your not a loser:



You have looked heavily for jobs in your country, but the problem is there is NO jobs available, your not the only one struggling to find a job, its just reality.



Your Dad has a few things going on with him:



1. He's out of touch with reality: When he was younger (back in the 70's) it was a very different time, the population was far smaller and there were more jobs available. Its the opposite now, there is tons of people but very few jobs.



2. Your Dad has a big ego: He thinks the sun rises and sets around him. "I only helped you because your both losers and wouldnt make it in life without me" is pretty telling of how big his ego is.



I think you should move, go to a new country and find a job.
I'd be honest with him and tell him how he's coming across. The economy is terrible these days so you're definitely not alone on the unemployment and your dad should be taking that into account. He may be pushing you to try harder but going the wrong way about it. It sounds like he's challenging you to prove him wrong about you being a 'loser', suggesting he'd respect you and your brother if you built a business without him. I'm guessing he built his business alone?My father called me a loser today.?
Everyone has a situation and one should overcome it.We should face the situation.If we escape from that we will never become a successfull man.You can see that every one works hards to reach their goal.You should also overcome with your fear and have to promise yourself that oneday i will show my dad.So u should try even harder and harder to fulfull your dream.Just do some job and from that job whatever u earn money later u can join bussiness or can start ur own busineess...............
someone told me that u have to show ur family that u r smarter than them...y don't you learn some computer web designing courses and starts blogging..trust me it will work.he is just tensed thtz y he said that..my father called me a looser coz i failed in 12th but now i m repeating 12 again and i would get an A grade and i m determined to get admission in a good engineering university..chill..no worries, work get new ideas about work and NEVA LOOSE HOPEMy father called me a loser today.?
Your father created his own opportunities - you went crawling to him for help when you couldn't do it on your own, that's why he said it. If you want to prove him wrong, then you need to make your own opportunities and do everything on your own.
I think you can try to be a freelance. Try to visit http://MyCheapJobs.com. You can sign up for free and post what you can do there so the people can hire you for the job. I hope you will get better soon.
he only called u a loser and u want to leave the country? be a man! and just deal with it. accept his help and prove him wrong down the road.
i think u should leave the country and not accept his help



u should try to stand on your own feet



hope this helped



thanks
tell him to shut up LOL.
After all he is your father. Be listen and obey to him what he is saying and what he wants from you. As there is economic crisis in your country, I think that what your father is saying is indirectly correct not directly. I am clarifying my point what I said. He is indirectly saying to you that you are loser because he knows that in current situation of the country, it is very dangerous and mostly at loser side to start any business with valuable investment what father has. Therefore timebeing be with your father and help him in his business or do what he wants to do to run the family. All will be well in recent days. Do not take hard of your father.
well, this is tough, but if your dad has always been like this, always said mean things and did not respect your feeling, and now has no understanding of how bad the economy is, I say do leave the country, many countries still have too many opportunities and you should not take your future lightly.

but if your dad has just recently started talking like this ( you have to be a bit compassionate and understanding, when people have problems they tend to be insensitive and say things they usually wouldn't) you shouldn't be insulted, take things easily and try to explain the situation to him.

In this economy everyone is suffering, it is normal to not find any jobs, but anyways, good luck.
  • nada guides
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment