Monday, February 20, 2012

Reflexorator ruined my game file, help!!?? BEST ANSWER 10 POINTS!!?

ok, so i have the r.a.a-c.p reflexorator, and i think its just a really old version, anyway, i used it on burger shop 2 on the unwrapsetting, and nothing happened. i used it again, but this time i renamed the file to burger shop.exe, and it didnt work.



i then uninstalled the game, then installed it again, trying to sart with a clean slate, but it will not work. it comes up with a box telling me i need 2 search for the file.



what should i do??



thankyou xoReflexorator ruined my game file, help!!?? BEST ANSWER 10 POINTS!!?
Can I ask you a question?

I have reflexorator too.

It had an icon like Mr.Incredible.

Is it the same?



Start REFLEXORATOR.EXE





1. Click [Patch]

2. Navigate to game folder %26amp; select the game file.

(Note: Some titles have more than one .exe file in their folder, some

even in a sub-directory, so you'll have to find the 'real' one.

3. Click [Patch]

4. Enjoy your 'full' version Reflexive Arcade Game!!



Well, I just don't think I understand your question...

Can you explain it more? sorry for not being a good help to you..

*sob..sob..

No comments:

Post a Comment