Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sub shop question-- people 30+ and under .....?

Are you like me? You remember what a REAL sub is like-- from a real ma and pa sub shop? Great crusty bread, real Italian meats and cheeses, good olive oil and vinegar, lettuce, tomato, mayo all wrapped up in a greasy paper wrapper? A couple of burgers falling off the roll covered in melted cheese and caramelized fried onion-- so big you couldn't finish it? Do you find it sad now that most kids think a sub is one of those assembly-line things from Subway in the plastic bag that all tastes the same? I don't know who I pity more-- the kids now who don't know any better or me since that bland preprocessed crap is taking over the world.Sub shop question-- people 30+ and under .....?
I like subway....quiznos too. but then I am under 30 and maybe have not had the opportunity to experience a "real" sub. :pSub shop question-- people 30+ and under .....?
I am a vegetarian but when I ate meat a deli beat Subway any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment