Friday, February 10, 2012

Do you remember the ORIGINAL polly pockets? Do you still have any?

I was going through my old stuff in the attic and I found my polly pocket collection. I didn't have many compared to some, but I had the day care, grandma's house, the bridal shop, the burger shoppe or whatever it was, the orange square, the big purple mansion, and two other ones that were just shapes. I wish they still made polly pocket like that, the new ones are so not cool.Do you remember the ORIGINAL polly pockets? Do you still have any?
They were the coolest, tiniest toys ever made! I remember playing with them with my sister and we had the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs one!! Ooh, they were so much fun. Thanks for bringing back such fond memories...



Do you remember the ORIGINAL Littlest Pet Shop too? The ones where the eyes wheren't so huge?? LOL...Do you remember the ORIGINAL polly pockets? Do you still have any?
I remember those! My daughter used to have tons of them. I don't think we have any around anymore.Do you remember the ORIGINAL polly pockets? Do you still have any?
yes i have like a mall or something and i was thinking how much fun i used to have with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment