Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How much do Snack/burger vans make?

As I am going to be out of a Job in 2 weeks I am looking in to doing something for myself.

I have looked at opening a cafe/coffee shop however over heads are too high So I thought of getting a burger/snack van. How much do people make from these?

I will most likely be selling at Carboot sales and events rather than Lay by's.



ThanksHow much do Snack/burger vans make?
If you can find good spots (like car boot sales) and you can find them very often, then you will make a healthy profitHow much do Snack/burger vans make?
If your coffee is awesome, you will make more than if it's horrible...



Try being unique in a few small ways, like sell Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, or Kona Coffee, or Yauco Selecto coffee! I have never seen these ready to drink in any coffee shop. I guess they think they can only spend 25 cents on a pot of coffee and charge 2 bucks a cup. YUK!



If your coffee is awesome, the employees, the regular customers to the store in front of your spot, will keep coming back. Make the awesome coffee and they will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment