Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am Hispanic Is there a problem!?

Ok I been getting allot of heat from some racist f****ks.I work in a In and out burger shop EVERY DAY I say ''Hi my name is Manuel may i take your order today and they respond by saying you got a green card boy.WTF!!!!!! IF I SAY SOMETHING BACK I GET FIRED. HOW DO I DEAL WITH TKE RS F***KERSI am Hispanic Is there a problem!?
First of all, be glad there's an In n Out Burger where you live. I'm soooooo jealous. I'm getting hungry now.



I'm pretty sure that's harassment under the law, so maybe you could call the cops. Or, find out where they live, either by following them or looking them up by license plate number. Then come back at night and put sugar in the gas tank so they can't come mess with you anymore.
Well everyone has to deal with ignorance just live knowing you are most likely smarter than anyone who puts you down over race.I am Hispanic Is there a problem!?
get green card boy loool



are you serious about the question dude ?
Show them a yellow card and blow the whistle!I am Hispanic Is there a problem!?
What red-neck city/state do you live in? I doubt this is a serious question.

No comments:

Post a Comment