Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I took my new girlfriend to the charity shop to buy clothes, does she need to boil wash before wearing?

Before you all start calling me tight, I must add i took her to burger king before hand and let her have the large coke..I took my new girlfriend to the charity shop to buy clothes, does she need to boil wash before wearing?
Where have you been my entire "left of center" life Wil?
what in the world is boil wash?I took my new girlfriend to the charity shop to buy clothes, does she need to boil wash before wearing?
you seem like a generous guy. bit of frebreeze. done.
Oh, a large coke? You totally are a charmer. Yeah..boil the clothes- funky!I took my new girlfriend to the charity shop to buy clothes, does she need to boil wash before wearing?
Nahhh!
boil wash?? i usually just put it in the washing machine
no just plain wash them and it will be fine
Damn,where can I find me one of you!...xxx



It would be sweeter if you got her some of that lovely used langerie ya know!
i don't know that maybe harsh to say unless she really does need to take a bath because she stinks then i think she might need to boil wash.
Boil wash with caustic soda. Will kill the lice.
No need to boil just wash.
I wonder if the smell of dead peoples cloths will mask the smell of latex..heehee..heeheeheee hey Wil..
does she still fit into the clothes after that large coke or was it diet?
In bleach, no less.



That's mighty nice of you. Did you let her get the free refill?
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment