Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What do you suggest as a name for my pizza takeaway shop?

I need a name for my pizza takeaway shop. I do home delivery, Its a modern shop with an open kitchen, also selling kebabs, SFC, burgers, baguettes...etc ThxWhat do you suggest as a name for my pizza takeaway shop?
Pizza Plaza

Pizza Piazza

Slice of Life

Toppings


open source your recipes and call it:

free pizzas

open pizza

your pizza



No offense but i doubt you sell pizzas on taste, i normally buy pizzas for convenience or price, so open sourcing your pizza place will not cost/loose you anything

but will let you call it "free pizza" and possibly get the local geeks to like you

What do you suggest as a name for my pizza takeaway shop?
Do something that rhymes with your name ( EX. Awsome Annies Edibles) here are some other steps

1. does your shop have a theme? EX. Italian theme, II Posto della pizza ( the pizza place)

2. Do you have a favorite movie? EX. The Gobblefather

3. My personal choice, Take N' Bake.
Pizza at your doorstep

Mr. Pizza

Zoom Pizza

Pizza and stuff

Pizza and things

Mr. Pizza

Never put twinkies on your pizza

Papa PizzaWhat do you suggest as a name for my pizza takeaway shop?
you should look in a shop directory or something.. just google pizza shops and names..



get some ideas from them.. be creative.. just mix and match or do something original with your name in it..



get your creative juices flowing :)
Pizza Takeaway
Pukka Pizza
aldos pizza
Izza
I think Suki had a great answer, or something very close to it. Such as "Pizza This."
Pizza the Action



Oh god. I'm sorry.
pizza'R'us lol
'Have a Pizza this....' lol



ok, not good, but it's 2am, I'm getting tired....
Frisbee's!... pizza on the fly
ON THE RUN PIZZA
good times
"My new pizza takeaway shop that sells other ****, too"
Take away My Pizza!
Will I receive part of the profits?
what about 'not so pricey pizza' or 'pizza pan'

No comments:

Post a Comment