Monday, February 13, 2012

How to go about opening my own kid friendly malt shop?

I would llike to start my own malt shop for kids between 8-14, with a soda fountain, a couple of pinball machines, possible craft areas with credit card top up plan that would enable kids to learn about money and it would allow them to buy without cash. Mainly burgers and fries, maybe nachos. Jukebox. Hours between 3:00 p.m weekdays and Saturdays 10-4. Any help on how to get started would be appreciated. I have never done this before, but would like to give kids an avenue to have old-fashioned fun.How to go about opening my own kid friendly malt shop?
You first would need to take some business courses, this will tell you all you need to know about opening this type of business, you will need to get a license, and pay through the nose.
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment