Thursday, February 16, 2012

|I dont eat alott at the moment, is this ok as a meal?

I'm on a weightloss diet and ive barely reached 1000 calories today, is it ok to go up the local chip shop and get chicken burger and chips, Im 15, 6ft, weigh 174lb. its actual a diet where im doing cardio and weightlifting, thanks|I dont eat alott at the moment, is this ok as a meal?
You are eating too little if you are working out. Start eating more calories and for now just try and get some more food. If you eat that little and work out you could end up with some health issues. Unless your doctor prescribed it to you, that kind of diet and exercise routine shouldn't be attempted without a health professionals (in this case, certified doctor or nurse) OK.|I dont eat alott at the moment, is this ok as a meal?
Yikes, that sounds like it sucks.

If i were you I'd cut the diet. Eat healthy foods and excersize and get that burger. Yowza|I dont eat alott at the moment, is this ok as a meal?
its to fattening if you do your better of working out after for 15 mins to burn off some of the calories that what my dad does

No comments:

Post a Comment