Thursday, February 16, 2012

I want to start selling spinach burgers ans spinach sandwhich?

I want to start selling spinach sandwhich and spinach burgers?

Friends suggest some best idea?



I do no it will gloom like Mcdolad burgers or KFC...But Based on your comments i need to decide?



I need some ideas ..Please give some brief answers and name for shop also.



Any shop already there ?



Please give its company website URL....



I know you guys are brilliant..and i will get brillaint Ideas...



Thanks

ManikI want to start selling spinach burgers ans spinach sandwhich?
;-o ;-0 ;-c ;-C ;-{`} But: wWw;H;y"Y"y ???? You hate the world or this life in a BOLD and VERY sTrAnGe way you know !?! lol "YuK" ;-{} r"R"r;a;wWwrRr.,.lets see: have I ever heard of or even SEEN ;a; S P I N A C H sales/person ?lol?

No comments:

Post a Comment