Monday, February 20, 2012

Whats your favorite coffee shop? (Among the ones listed)?

Dunkin Donuts



Honey Dew Donuts



Starbucks



Marylou's



Au Bu Pon



Panera'



Supreme



McDonalds



Wendys



Burger Kng



7-11



Krispy Kream



Back Bay Bagel



Einstein BagelWhats your favorite coffee shop? (Among the ones listed)?
definately starbucks :)
star bucks definitely....Whats your favorite coffee shop? (Among the ones listed)?
Dunkin Donuts
STARBUCKS!Whats your favorite coffee shop? (Among the ones listed)?
I don't drink coffee, so none.
Starbucks!!!
Definitely Dunkin Donuts because my Mother didn't try Starbucks
Panera
starbucks!!!!
Starbucks.
starbucks baby!!
Dunkin Donuts is real!!! not made up like Starbucks( named after an actors character on battle-star galatica)
Starbucks coz they provide soya milk
Some of these I am not familiar with. I would agree that Dunkin Donuts has good coffee... so I'll vote for that one.
none of them since they don't serve organic fair trade coffee.
out of all of those we only have Mcdonalds %26amp; BK (officially not coffee shops) Starbucks %26amp; Krispy Kr茅me in the UK i have to say i like none of those the best and actually prefer a coffee shop called Caf茅 N茅ro
Starbucks

vanilla or carmel frapp
Starbucks..
starbucks
starbucks defintey because they're ecofriendly and soooooooooooo good!
Dunkin Donuts
panera
7-11... I get to make it myself, afterall no one knows how I like my coffee better than me. On top of that, I get a huge cup for a cheap price.
starbucks
STARBUCKS ALL THE WAY : )
starbucks.. I have also developed a recent addiction to their black forest ham egg sandwich... sadly I hear they are phasing them out..
Krispy Kreme: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf



Starbucks.
Dunkin donuts



if this were on the list RAWTOWN
If you were from the midwest, I would say Caribou Coffee without hesitation (just a hint if you're ever up north and see one....try the Campfire Mocha. Its great).



Starbuck is great, but tends to be more pricey, as you probably know.



For a good cup of moderately priced coffee, I would hit up Einstein's Bros. They have some interesting flavors with rich flavor. Plus, their bagels rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment