Monday, February 13, 2012

Has anyone ever seen the Jack in the Box commercial where Jack beats up Burger King in his house?

I know I am not crazy. I saw a commercial some years ago where Jack and his buddies went to Burger King's house, went in, chased him through the house, out the back door and beat him up in the back yard. My beautician and I both laughed at it while I was in her shop so I know I wasn't the only one who has seen it, but no one else I speak to about it has ever seen it. Tell me I'm not imagining it. Maybe there was a lawsuit and it was squashed.Has anyone ever seen the Jack in the Box commercial where Jack beats up Burger King in his house?
I never saw this,and I have seen just about every JITB ad since Jack returned in 1994.Has anyone ever seen the Jack in the Box commercial where Jack beats up Burger King in his house?
nopeeHas anyone ever seen the Jack in the Box commercial where Jack beats up Burger King in his house?
I've never seen it but it sounds really funny.
Why not look it up on youtube?

No comments:

Post a Comment