Monday, February 13, 2012

I lived in california a few years ago and now i live in texas and there is no "in and out burger" why ?

texas has everything you could imagine from amusement parks, to the stockyards, to mansions, big city's, huge shopping centers, but their is no in and out burger, why??? and most of all you can buy in the dallas metroplex a 4200 square foot house for only $200,000I lived in california a few years ago and now i live in texas and there is no "in and out burger" why ?
cause we like what-a-burgers, get over it....I lived in california a few years ago and now i live in texas and there is no "in and out burger" why ?
yeah texas does have everything.. except thatI lived in california a few years ago and now i live in texas and there is no "in and out burger" why ?
I find there's a lot of things regionally available - or unavailable. I too used to live in CA. Now where I live, there's no Trader Joe's, Whole Foods Markets, Crab Cookers, and many MANY other things, too many to mention, really. But I did see a home for sale for $9,000 the other day. The unemployment rate here is @ 12.3.
I have been told that double doubles are a gift straight from the hands of baby jesus but I have yet to partake in their deliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment