Monday, February 20, 2012

Who knows a film where a round,flying robot/alien crashed into an old buildng and helped in burgershop there?

In the beginning of the film, someone was chasing these little aliens/robots inside the old building. then a burger shop/diner was opened with their help. these robots/aliens do not speak by the way :). At first, the burger shop was just a small and cheap one. Later on it became famous with the help of these robots/aliens. I think they were hiding from someone so there's a scene there where the little one (alien/robot) was thought of as a burger patty and was placed in between burger buns and eventually served to a customer. I've been looking for the title of this movie I watched when I was little but I forgot the title. I wanted to watch it again. I think it's a 90s movie. Thanks! :)Who knows a film where a round,flying robot/alien crashed into an old buildng and helped in burgershop there?
Batteries Not Included

No comments:

Post a Comment