Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good angle for my prefect speech?

Hi! I'm Brodie Kelly (a girl), as you might recognise from my profile name. I am after an AWESOME speech idea for year 12 prefect/student executive. I am an excellent academic, work at Wendy's (the ice cream shop not the burger joint), have a fun loving personality and am willing to try anything. Please HELP ME with some ideas. I want something REALLY memorable and preferably funny. :DWhat is a good angle for my prefect speech?
Instead of going for funny, why not tell just your potential voters about what you've just written. You sound like you got it all together.What is a good angle for my prefect speech?
if you want people to remember a speech, make something go BOOM. people do not forget an explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment