Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why did I get fired from the burger shop just because I was spitting on my enemies egg Mcmuffin's?

That is SO NOT fair! I wasn't spittin' on everyones. Just some girl from school I don't like. I didn't do nuffin' o nuffin'! I never spit on them egg sandwiches!



Should I sue them for false termination?Why did I get fired from the burger shop just because I was spitting on my enemies egg Mcmuffin's?
They dont know who you will get mad at next AND you are supposed to give everyone equal good service even if you cant stand them. The girl can sue YOU or the company and say it was discrimination, malice or that she got "sick". The company shouldnt have to deal with petty games they are running a buisness.
Serves you right that you got fired.Why did I get fired from the burger shop just because I was spitting on my enemies egg Mcmuffin's?
You got what you deserved. It will follow you the rest of your life. They should have put you on CNN.
no spitting is a way to spread germs not a nice thing to doWhy did I get fired from the burger shop just because I was spitting on my enemies egg Mcmuffin's?
DUDE that is so RIGHTEOUS i mean its a little messed up but yeah righteous yeah try sueing them i wonder what they would do
you can't get caught spitting in people food... you have no case... be more carful next time...
are you kidding? If you were a decent person, you would know that answer to your own question and not ask the world.



If she worked there and spit on your food, would you want her fired? Or anyone who spit on your food you order for that matter?



You must be an underage delinquent.
You're terrible
If you were mature enough you wouldnt have to ask this question. You and you alone could have brought down the burger shop and they were justified in firing you. You have absolutely no grounds on which to sue them.
No, they have the right to fire you.



Even if it was just one person, you have to remember that you represent the COMPANY. While to you she might be an enemy, to the company she is a customer - just like anyone else who walks in and pays money for a meal. Also, they don't know if that act will be repeated. But just in general, your act showed immaturity and lack of professionalism.
Which hole was you spitting from? Rotflmao.
you don't spit upon the food of your enemies, you BURN your enemies alive, silly! everyone knows that *tee-hee* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment