Monday, February 13, 2012

I applied at 10 places, will any of them call me for an interview?

I applied at kmart, hollywood video, burger king, target, price chopper, panera bread, AMC, staples, a local pizza shop, and toys r us. I am 16, what are the chances of me getting one of these jobs? And if none of them call back, should I call them?I applied at 10 places, will any of them call me for an interview?
you should definitely call them in a week...two weeks at the latest if they haven't contacted you. it shows that you are interested in getting the job. As for your chances? Its hard to say it all depends on what kind of first impression you gave them. Good luck.I applied at 10 places, will any of them call me for an interview?
I would imagine that you have a good chance from hearing back from one or more of these venues. Give them a week to ten days to review your resume/application, then politely give them a call and just inquire to the status of your application.



Good luck!!!I applied at 10 places, will any of them call me for an interview?
I like you you remind me of myself. Tomorrow if they have not called

don't be discuraged go again and do ten more but after you fill out aplication ask to speak to management tell them about yesterday they will respect the amount of effort that you are putting in to getting job.

Never call back always go back it is harder to say no in person. And any boss at work that gets call about someone wanting job.

Their first thought is you are lazy because. You are not doing anything so why didn't you just come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment