Saturday, February 4, 2012

Survey: What chips would you prefer to buy; from a fish and chips shop or from a fast food restaurant?

Like McDonalds, Burger King, etc.Survey: What chips would you prefer to buy; from a fish and chips shop or from a fast food restaurant?
Fish and chip shop. Can`t beat it .
Fish %26amp; Chip shop chips normally, sadly chips my local chippy look great, smell fantastic but taste bland, but local Chinese do great chips, not too keen on McMucks 'fries'.Survey: What chips would you prefer to buy; from a fish and chips shop or from a fast food restaurant?
Definitely the chippys- They're actually real chips for starters!
Proper chips, made from real potato that has never been frozen from a traditional fish and chip shop.Survey: What chips would you prefer to buy; from a fish and chips shop or from a fast food restaurant?
From a proper fish and chip shop - I'm really fussy about my chips they have to be 'just right' my local chippy makes some of the best chips ever, so I'm kind of spoiled :)
McDonalds
Chippy defo I never go to Mcdonalds or BK
A quality chip shop Kit-Kat especially when they are fresh out of the fryer.
A fish-n-chips shop, for sure! The best ones I ever had were when I was in London.....
no contest...from the fish %26amp; chip shop...they use REAL potatoes...not dehydrated skinny potato-less chips!
Big chunky ones from a proper chip shop.
Fast food
Fish and Chips Shop......
BK,,I like those skinny chips,,
Fish and chips shop. Wins, hands down.



:-)
fish and chip shop but must ask for chicken salt it makes chips taste real good







hugs

xxxx
From a chipper without a doubt :O)
no brainer - chip shop.
Fishy!! They just know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment